Thursday, December 31, 2009

Alopecia In Cats Clomicalm And Its Use In Cats?

Clomicalm and its use in cats? - alopecia in cats

My vet diagnosed my cat, only six years) with psychogenic alopecia (Obsessive in preparation. The emphasis of the movement two years ago he was married soon in the legs and abdomen. He prescribed Clomicalm, and once the hair is growing back, and I put it in another room routine, you can get weaned. My question is anyone know how long the drug stays in the system. She is 5 mg once daily, but as long as it only lays the whole day. She will not eat or even the sandbox. If there is something that lasts more than 12 hours, you can at least play him in the night and you can eat during the day. Let me know if anyone had success with the drug, and if you know anything about side effects. I know they want to make it in a few days.

1 comments:

strawbry... said...

Call and ask your veterinarian for details. Sorry, could not make sense if it ... : /

Post a Comment