Sunday, December 27, 2009

Brooks Racing Shoes Which Running Shoe Would You Expect To Be Better? Asics Vs. Brooks.?

Which running shoe would you expect to be better? Asics vs. Brooks.? - brooks racing shoes

I went to Dick's Sporting Goods today and could not decide between 3000 and Asics Gel Brooks switch 2.

Here are the Asics:

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/prod ...

And the rivers:

http://www.shoebuy.com/brooks-switch-2/2 ...

The ASIC is an expensive, but both are about $ 100, so I do not know if it really makes a difference in quality. A seller may not know much about the difference between the two pairs ... except that ASIC has most of the "freezing", which means more cushioning, but both are of similar quality.

I tried both for a while and went into it, and I could not say it was better because I just felt different.

Anyone can confirm that one or the other? Do you have an opinion on Asics Brooks vs. Basic? What are the investment, rather expensive, so I sure would like to make the best.

With regard to the type of operation that I always run on grass because the pavement hurt his knees and back. Type Ition run 4.5 miles per hour, or about 4 days a week, swimming on the other days of the week. So basically I'm running to my own pleasure / leisure / health, not race or something like that.

I really appreciate your help! Thank you and a beautiful day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment