Friday, January 22, 2010

Creative Anniversary Gift Ideas I Need Creative Ideas For My 7 Yr Anniversary With My Boyfriend.?

I need creative Ideas for my 7 yr anniversary with my boyfriend.? - creative anniversary gift ideas

My friend and I are celebrating 7 years of being together in July. I am looking for a very creative idea for our anniversary. Gift ideas and creative ideas for a place to go party. We live together, but we have other people in our house did not stay that way really ideal for the home and to celebrate, it is not very romantic. I want to do something more personal than a gift. I will in any case) him an electric guitar (buy one from a friend because he wants to learn to play, but how do I make it personal? Anyone have any ideas? He likes the cars, has a 02 Grand Am, and I know he wants any kind of gift for your car. Please help me out guys:)
Thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well ....... maybe you could put him on a career in Formula 1 ..... or could lead to London and spend the night in a London hotel ...... uh, that everything I'm not good advice, which Soz.

Post a Comment