Sunday, January 10, 2010

Petzl Climbing Harness Petzl Climbing Harness?

Petzl climbing harness? - petzl climbing harness

I usually sport climbing gym (you can come with pain in the gym 5.11b). I'm still using my own, when I first purchased when I started climbing 4 years ago ....

I believe that only get to enjoy the new climbing gym, and I do not think that I spend up to $ 80 on Black Diamond simpy use of super, because I will not sit on the wall for 4 hours to like, really I do only in the gym.

Maybe I do not understand, but why not use this belt in the gym working more than any other Pro? It's really simple, easy to use, comfortable, pack, what more needs in the gym? When I look in the gym, everyone has to use expensive, hardly anyone uses something so simple.


http://en.petzl.com/petzl/SportProduits?Produit=553 #


Thanks
Jiri

2 comments:

Nelson_D... said...

You're right, the price difference is due to filling, extra gear loops, and sometimes the name. If you can only climb to the gym to get very low cost, should be based on a variety of places you can go to the gym with a harness expensvie increase very fair if you do not have two of them.

Dave Grohl Wanna Be!!!! said...

Well Pro harnesses are of course much safer than you, because the pros, and more so, when does the dishes for you to keep only if there are no seat belt per mixed since then, and much safer.

Post a Comment