Monday, January 11, 2010

Jc Penney Hair Salon Chi Straighteners Hair Salons In The Plano/Frisco Area....?

Hair Salons in the Plano/Frisco area....? - jc penney hair salon chi straighteners

I'm Toni and Guy at Willowbend in Plano, Texas, but you do not know who to ask, and ensure no more than € 135.00 * Total * without a gratuity of 20% for the haircut, the most important facts, and in low light so that you can let someone tells me how they recommend or any other facilities in the region and to use them?
I love Justin, I cut my hair, but had a motorcycle accident in November RIP Justin
Oh, and not JC Penney Salon in Frisco because my friend works there and I do not think they like to do my hair, but I do not want to hurt their feelings

3 comments:

music_21... said...

I'm going to Jon Scott Hall, near the Best Buy in Preston and Warren in Frisco. Lindsey is really fantastic and very affordable. Not the color of my hair, but washing, cutting style is $ 39.

Michael M said...

You can try Color Study (of Preston and Campbell). My wife swears on it!

auntkj said...

the CCP has everything I had. Tell your friends are doing well there.

Post a Comment