Saturday, January 9, 2010

Global Insurance Is A Global Reimbursement Fee Schedule For Doctors Imposed By An Insurance Company Legal?

Is a global reimbursement fee schedule for doctors imposed by an insurance company legal? - global insurance

Hello,
Doc'm the newest, having just opened my own company. I have an insurance company that has decided now that I'm under contract with them, they are entitled to a repayment plan as a whole, I must accept before they impose patients (about what it means to a refund of the very low no matter what I have to pay out in benefits for patients.) How in the world is this legal?

2 comments:

pokemon master lucas said...

wtf ru talkin about

Sweethar... said...

I think it would be included in the original contract he signed with them. If you only try to include it, I did not simply accept patients with such insurance.

Best of luck in his new role. I know it was long.

Post a Comment