Thursday, February 11, 2010

Liver High Esr My Doctor Thinks I Have Liver Disease? And Very Sick?

My Doctor Thinks I Have Liver Disease? And Very Sick? - liver high esr

Hello,

I went to my GI for my lab results and told me that during my examination of the liver at 96 July was 106 and AST, and ALT liver function tests in September was 148 IHAD AST and ALT was 163 and my iron at 602 , 2, and said he was very high when the test was more about me and called me and asked me to come in a few days to discuss the work of blood and my liver was 162 AST 169 ALT test and my iron was higher than 874.2 and says I'm too good for Hematology and high ESR is 24 and my GGT was collected 72, m 'has been called to a doctor for liver disease in Massachusetts in Boston, and I'm scared because he said he might have liver disease, and HES no doctor that the liver disease is a GI doctor you think you suffer from liver disease? Bebo and not that the medication could MAKand my liver this high I'm afraid ... and does not know much about the GGT or ESR test and havent been feeling good i dont want to eat much and very tired, I had a liver disease can cause you to throw a lot of vomit? and make you sick to his stomach? I think that I would start lower than 2 months, did not eat much and I felt sick to his stomach, but now I am sick and tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you check for hepatitis C?

Anonymous said...

dont drink

Post a Comment