Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ugly Orthopedic Shoes Should I Consider Foot Surgery Now?

Should I consider foot surgery now? - ugly orthopedic shoes

I am 22 and have pads on their feet. They are very painful, but I refuse to wear ugly orthopedic shoes (I have) a passion for high heels - unfortunately for someone with foot problems. At this point in my life, I wonder whether it considered a good idea to have a surgery. I know that the healing of a long and painful, but I have a job requires sitting 8 hours a day, and I will not return to a full-time students until August. So that gives me plenty of time for recreation. I see a significant gap in my life like that will happen soon again. Please share your thoughts, especially if you had this surgery! Thank you!

1 comments:

ℓσηєℓу22... said...

I propose that we now on, the sooner the better. This is the only way they will be pain, and what I saw, is much more difficult to resolve this problem, if you are older. I know two people who have undergone this operation was 60, and the other was about 20, 20 I am very glad that I decided to do, before, and said if he had waited longer, then in many ways of life has to offer lost. 60 years of a long and difficult recovery. = / Whatever your choice, good luck and good luck:)

Post a Comment